- Type of contract: B2B or UoP
- Working model: fully remote
Our client operates as a subsidiary of one of the biggest logistics companies and builds tools for 100+ brands and retailers in the e-commerce space that help them offer free two-day shipping, same-day delivery, and product expansion into new marketplaces – keeping them several steps ahead of the curve in a rapidly changing industry. They are a purpose- and culture-driven organization that prides itself on connectivity, equality, diversity, and inclusion.
The UI/UX Designer role is responsible for bringing innovative ideas, new solutions, and strategic vision to life through outstanding design—no matter what the medium, but especially visual design. The team is highly collaborative, creative, and scrappy. As a member of the team, you’ll explore problem and opportunity spaces in new technologies, new products/services, and new ways of working. This role is critical to bringing ideas and solutions to life with great design.
What you’ll do:
- Lead conversations based on organizational strategy and principles to create alignment. Facilitates discussions across teams, ensuring that everyone has an opportunity to share their opinion and be heard, and that discussion outcomes tie to stated goals;
- Guide discussions toward decisions, clarifies user experience strategy, and gets buy-in;
- Work collaboratively with stakeholders to sketch potential use cases or user flows;
- Create highly detailed design artifacts (flows, journey maps, service blueprints, wires, mocks, prototypes, specs, related documentation) to clearly communicate a compelling desired future state for the product;
- Develop and maintain UI components, patterns, and guidelines for a cohesive user experience;
- Create and manage design documentation, including libraries, style guides, and patterns;
- Organize content and navigation effectively on an application level (e.g., sitemap) and screen level (e.g., wireframe). Plan and execute card sorting activities with appropriate stakeholders;
- Work with a Lead UX Researcher to select the appropriate research techniques;
- Capture and synthesize information from usability tests, discovery sessions, on-site research and more into actionable insights and recommendations. Understands the various types of user research and when to use them;
- Set appropriate deliverables based on those results and prioritized by the product team. Work within the projects limitations as needed;
- Persuasively present your work internally and externally to articulate design direction;
- Collaborate with other designers and developers to finalize designs and to ensure technical feasibility, with Engineering Leads and Product Owners to capture and write requirements.
What we’re looking for:
- 5 years’ experience delivering successful designs that leverage and contribute to a complex Design System;
- Bachelor’s degree/equivalent in Design, Business, or related field;
- A portfolio of work showcasing a strong sense of visual design;
- Some Experience collaborating with cross-functional teams in fast-paced environments;
- Proven ability to work cross-team and synthesize feedback and input from stakeholders;
- Knowledge or work experience in design, design thinking, or related discipline;
- Ability to use Figma & Adobe Creative Suite to create design solutions leveraging a design system;
- Proficiency in Figma’s auto-layout, components, libraries, branching, styles, and variables;
- Exceptional attention to detail and a passion for delivering pixel-perfect design assets;
- Good interpersonal skills;
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
Nice to Have:
- Experience with or passion for web3, ecommerce, and/or supply chain;
- Experience in product design, interaction design, responsive mobile and native mobile design, information design, and information architecture;
- Experience conducting user research and usability testing;
- Ability to justify design decisions and articulate alternative design approaches.
• Great partners to work with – sharp engineering minds working on challenging projects to advance the e-commerce ecosystem in the US
• Work in an atmosphere of mutual trust and an open, inclusive culture
• Benefits like life insurance, sports card, and private healthcare
• Nice equipment: strong Macs, two screens, and additional devices you need
• Development budget to further grow your skills
• Remote work (but it would be great if you could come to the office in Cracow 1-2 times every quarter)