- Position: Regular Software .NET Engineer (Backend)
- Location: Cracow or 95% remote
- UoP Only
Imagine being part of the revolution, part of what is beyond retail, media and social. Now it is your chance! We are looking for a Software .NET Engineer to join the most exciting project in Krakow. Their mission is to bring customer experience to another level. Personalization of the content is key to being number one in video commerce, e-commerce and mobile commerce. Most of their business is in the US right now (that is why they have over 500 tech people on board there). They have offices in China, Japan, the UK, Italy, Germany and now in Krakow, Poland.
- Develop .NET services and GraphQL APIs within video and streaming domains.
- Collaborate with cross-disciplinary teams including product designers, product managers, testers, release engineers and TV/web clients’ developers to design, develop, test, and ship innovative features for our streaming services and TV/web applications.
- Contribute to proof-of-concept, feasibility analysis and experiments to explore future state of video commerce.
- Analyze and define requirements to prepare their specifications and estimations in the process of agile software development.
- Conduct code reviews, write unit tests, code refactoring.
- Contribute to CI/CD implementation for the developed solutions (including establishing sustainable and automated code quality, build strategies and test automation practices).
- Troubleshoot applications problems and drive toward resolution in the process communicating delays, risks, issues to right internal and external parties.
Required skills and experience:
- 3+ years of professional software development expertise in .NET in Agile methodology.
- Strong understanding of the software development life cycle (SDLC) and software architectures (web applications, micro-services and cloud-native applications are desirable).
- Programming knowledge of C# with frameworks .NET (6.0+) and .NET Core (2.0+).
- Practical experience with logging and monitoring tools like Elastic, Kibana, Grafana and Dynatrace.
- Knowledge of programming in C# with frameworks .NET (6.0+) and .NET Core (2.0+).
- Working experience in Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment activities especially with AzureDevOps and GIT code repositories.
- Ideally some experience with containers (Docker) and containerized platforms (Kubernetes, AKS).
- Working experience with Jira / Confluence etc.
- Understanding of public cloud (Azure) is desirable in the areas of network topology, storage, computation, and security, including:
- Files, blobs and DBs.
- Authentication and authorization
- Functional-based / asynchronous programming / Serverless architecture
- Good knowledge of English in speaking and writing.
- Nice to have: knowledge of GraphQL APIs (Apollo, Apollo Federation, HC) and REST APIs.
- Attractive salary
- Multicafeteria membership
- Private healthcare
- Flexible working hours
- Hybrid work model combining office & remote work
- Company performance-related bonus
- Life Insurance
Recruitment process: two interviews