- Type of contract: Perm or B2B
- Salary: up to 6k euro/month
- Working model: hybrid
Our client is an international leader in public cloud and edge computing, content delivery, hosting, and security solutions. They manage a global infrastructure designed to provide enterprise-level businesses with first-class edge and cloud-based services.
Currently, due to the extension of their teams, they’re looking for an experienced GO Engineer to help them in the development of their S3 compatibile storage solution and DNS product features.
What you’ll do:
as we’re looking for Go devs for two different teams, this could be:
- Building a user-friendly Storage API to manage S3
- Building an S3 Proxy that is distributed all over the world and should keep high load
- Developing Terraform plugin to manage S3 Storages using it
- Building secure pipelines and introducing industry best practices developing your apps
- Building a world-leading DNS service and make the Internet better and faster.
- Distributing changes in DNS-configs of thousands of our customers on hundreds DNS servers all over the world in a few seconds.
- Serving hundreds of thousands of DNS requests per second and developing our own DNS server.
- Assuring our customers have an excellent experience with DNS API.
- Building secure pipelines and introducing industry best practices.
- Building and providing our freemium services and tools to provide best in class DevOps experience
What you’ll need:
- About 4 years in Software development and at least 2+ y of Golang
- You have experience with CI / CD approach
- You know that tests are an essential part of product engineering, and you write them
- You use canary releases and observability tools in your everyday work
- You actively take part in architecture and advocate your own solutions in a team
Nice to have:
- some understanding of how S3 Object Storage works
- experience building HTTP proxies using Go and understand problems of distributed systems
- some understanding of how CDN or DNS work
- experience with distributing configurations to thousand of hosts all over the world
- Flexible type of contract
- Flexible working hours
- Paid holidays on B2B
- Learning budgets and options