- Type of contract: B2B
- Salary: 1850 – 2000 EUR
- Working model: remote
For our client, a full-service events marketing company, we are looking for a Senior Global Event Project Manager. The company is based in Paris, was established in 2019, and is dedicated to strategizing and producing memorable experiences and result-focused events within the tech and Web3 space.
We are looking for a skilled Senior Global Event Project Manager. This role involves managing event projects from the initial brief to on-site execution, involving cooperation with customers, creative development, and budget management. While experience within an event agency is highly regarded, we are open to considering candidates from diverse backgrounds. Reporting to the Director of Events, this role requires the ability to visualize, plan, execute, scale, and evaluate high-quality events, primarily in Europe and occasionally in the US.
- Developing experiential strategies, vision, and event planning.
- Implementing strategic marketing objectives into event execution.
- Defining the comprehensive brand activation strategy for our clients and partners events, from inception to execution, in collaboration with various external partners, ensures the delivery of exceptional events.
- Generating innovative ideas for event branding, protection, and other on-site materials to enhance the attendee’s experience and raise event awareness on social media.
- Establishing strong relationships with local vendors and agencies.
- Leading the execution and organization of all logistical aspects of on-site and off-site events, ensuring alignment with the brand image and identity.
- Conducting regular conference calls and meetings with well-prepared documents and presentations, effectively managing and communicating project status to internal management, the internal team, and external partners.
- Managing all budgets and invoicing associated with events, from initial budget forecasting to accounting follow-up.
- Defining, creating, and sharing event and experiential guidelines with the Event Director and our clients/partners.
- Collaborating with PR and Content teams to guarantee the capture of all events as valuable media resources and prioritize media coverage at all events. This includes providing material for event press releases, briefings, press images, and more.
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in creating, planning, and executing high-level events.
- Experience within an event agency is highly valued.
- Fluent in English (native level). Knowledge of French is a plus.
- Comfortable discussing key performance indicators (KPIs) and event return on investment (ROI).
- Effective and powerful communication skills with senior executives.
- Proven ability to build strong relationships and trust with vendors and key stakeholders on the partner’s side.
- Maintains composure in stressful situations and possesses strong problem-solving skills.
- Exceptionally organized with the ability to manage multiple activities at the same time.
- Experience in the tech and corporate event space is a plus.
- Travel within Europe is required for this position, primarily in France.
- Real responsibility and the opportunity for rapid learning and career advancement.
- Remote work: We trust you to lead, strategize, and execute tasks in the comfort of your own space.
- A company culture that values efficiency, ownership, direct and flexible human relations, and encourages the proposal and implementation of ideas.
- A strong sense of teamwork and a positive atmosphere in daily work, even when working remotely.
- Competitive salary.