- Salary: up to 18 000 PLN / month
- Type of contract: UoP/B2B
- Location: Gdansk or fully remote
Are you into sports? Good that you’re here then! Our Client is making a new kind of Sales Software and CRM for Gyms. Their beta version is already being used by some of the European brands. Their goal is to help gyms grow their revenue by better serving their customers. To do so, their software allows gyms to create an ultra-personalized experience for their members and potential clients.
The startup raised funds from private investors and won an EU innovation prize. The team you will be joining is multi-cultural with its office in Gdansk by the Polish seaside.
Are you a customer support athlete, who rises to the challenges? Great! See the details below:
- We are all about learning from the field, alongside our clients and users.
- We value all opinions to create the best solution possible.
- We are our clients’ greatest supporters.
- We are tech athletes who rise to the challenges
As the Senior Backend Engineer, your role will be to build from the ground up the software leveraging the experience acquired by the Beta, which is currently being used.
- Architecture & implementation of the web application
- Exciting team collaboration to build a consistent, most cost-effective & responsive application
- Clean & readable code
- Being in direct contact with our clients for conception and training purposes
- If you want, you may travel to various European locations to understand gym staff workflows
- 5years experience in building backend systems (Typescript and Nest)
- Experience with GraphQL APIs
- Agile methodology & Continuous Delivery
- Love to learn with the ability to learn fast
- Creative and coming up with new ideas
- Customer / end-user obsession (yes, obsession is the right word)
- You enjoy working within a startup environment
- You like to practice sports 🙂
It would be awesome if you were familiar with:
- AWS Services
- Additional European language fluency