- Position: Tech Lead
- Type of contract: B2B
- Industry: CPaaS
We are looking for a Teach Lead who will join our client team. The company is a provider of enterprise cloud-based communication products for organizations of all sizes. Their CPaaS offering incorporates business messaging over multiple channels, cloud-based call center services, and AI-enabled automated chatbots. Integrating all communication products in a single platform enables businesses to easily engage their customers at every stage of the customer lifecycle. They are also a wholesale supplier of voice and text services, providing an optimized Voice and A2P SMS termination network with worldwide coverage for their telecom customers.
- Several years of experience as a Software Engineer
- 3+ years of experience with GoLang;
- Experience with Node.js;
- 1+ years of experience with React
- Experience with SQL and NoSQL databases;
- Experience with MariaDB, MongoDB, and Redis.
Nice to have:
- Experience with TypeScript;
- Knowledge of Scrum methodology.
On a daily basis:
- Participation in designing and developing new features and projects. It’ll help to find and realize new development opportunities;
- Performing demos to stakeholders along with your team;
- Investigating, diagnosing, and resolving product issues. So that they are always aiming to improve our product;
- Participation in the potential teammates’ interviews, their onboarding, and mentoring process (if you wish).
- Competitive salary
- 20 paid days off
- 15 days paid of sick leaves